Wednesday, November 19, 2008
You know, the thing is, I didn't mind being the pillar of strength.
But to the point when you wanted to test my strength? That wasn't needed. Even if you tell me that that wasn't the point, it doesn't count. Only a fool would fall for it.
That was the most ungrateful thing ever, and with everything that was brought forward (note that it was childish, baseless and truly uncalled for) I faced it with patience I never even knew I had in me, I swear.
I kept it all to myself and put on a facade simply to show that I would not let it bring me down. And it was simply because we cannot afford to fight fire with fire, and because I cannot be weak at the point when you're weak with denial too.
With all that godly faith going on in you, I was expecting a little more gratefulness from you, honestly. Learn to count your blessings than to count the things you're missing out on. Life itself should've taught you that well, but no.
Through all that has happened today, I have been more than patient, more than tolerant, exceeded my own expectations, made myself proud with the person I've become. I have put in more effort than you have ever done and it was clearly to show you that I'm here despite the whatnots, and that I care.
Or maybe you're just like your sister.
Maybe you've had your heart closed too.
For months, I was so happy with outcomes. Life was actually a joyride on most days. Even the bumpy days weren't to the point where it was nauseating. I nearly forgot who you were.
But what the fuck,
I can't believe you're back.
You and your selfish, deplorable, abhorrent ways.
Disgusting.
Labels: don't push it
X O X O; 12:13 am